Getting Started Guide

Crypto Addictions:

There are only select websites, businesses, or faucets that I trust online with my time and money that I plan on sharing my valuable information I have learned with you so I can gain your respect and support.  I recommend earning 4.08% interest from FreeBitCo.in, although Cointiply pays 5% interest weekly to members with at least 35,000 coins. I prefer video game type of faucets and I try not to gamble very much. I like earning from Febbit, CryptoMiningGame, Cointiply, CryptoTab, FaucetCrypto, & StarCoins.  There are several wallets to choose from but FaucetHub, and CoinPot are excellent micro wallets and you can use FreeBitCo.in as a wallet or CoinBase.

The best part is the bonuses, if you maintain consecutive usage then your daily loyalty bonus increases as well as other bonuses.  CoinPot has several daily, weekly, monthly, and all time challenges; members earn 3 points per faucet claim with 7 faucets BitFun, BonusBitcoin.coMoonLiteco.in, MoonBit.co.in, MoonDoge.co.inMoonDash.co.in, & MoonBitcoin.cash.

CryptoTab browser actually earns a decent amount of bitcoin for no shortlinks, no faucets, no work at all; I prefer to withdrawal to my FreeBitco.in address. FaucetCrypto has more of a leveling up method with daily achievements for shortlinks, otherwise they have an easy faucet that pays via FaucetHub.

The gaming based earning sites have slowed down and earn less but are still fun and can be better if you know what your doing. I'm going to try to keep most of my secrets but some key points to notice is the value of Deuterium in StarCoins, battling in between jobs and expeditions to get the daily bonus and rain pool! Febbits key points deal with traders, upgrading mk4 and mk5 chips, chip setup, resources value, daily missions, and weekly events!  Cointiply has Item Pods that really only have bonuses for offers.  CryptoMiningGame shows some great potential with fun interactive game play!

If you enjoyed reading this, learned anything, or have any questions please comment below as I plan on continuing to publish more specific and detailed blogs about these methods of earning online.

Comments